A classic favorite of freshly shaven nutmeg, clove, ginger and cinnamon it will remind you of a freshly baked, warm gingerbread. It screams Christmas morning… the perfect scent when unwrapping your gifts with your family
All our candles are made with soy wax with quality scented oils and cotton wick.
First use: the first time you light up, make sure to keep your candle burning until the melted wax has reached all the way around your jar. Our 5.5 oz candles will need about 2 hours and the 8 oz candles will take about 3-4 hours to reach the edge of the jar. Thus, during subsequent uses, the wax will burn uniformly.
Never keep your candle lit for more than 4 hours at a time. Doing so can lead to a large flame, black soot on the jar and buildup on the wick which can fall off into the melted wax.
Always trim the wick to 1/4” before each use.
Stop using when there is about 0.5 cm of wax at the bottom of the jar.
If at any time the flame becomes to large, immediately extinguish the candle and allow the wax to re-solidify before trimming the wick down and re-lighting.
Cleaning: rinse the jar with hot water to remove the remaining wax and then clean with dish soap.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or in the reach of flammable objects, children or pets.